Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mike Duffy's Salad Dressing for Green Salad - Primos Restaurant

Mike shared this incredible recipe with us at one of our Cooking Buddies events.

Now that I'm wheat/grain/sugar free - I will figure a way to adapt it to my WB lifestyle (Wheat Belly Lifestyle).

Salad Dressing for Green Salad
Primos Restaurant
  (shared by Mike Duffy)

2 finely chopped garlic cloves*
prepared mustard
1 cup mayonaise
1/3 cup chili sauce
2 Tbsp. water
1/2 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp. Worchestershire
1 grated onion
1/4 cup catsup

Put all ingredients in a jar & shake well.

Mike's version included 1 extra clove garlic
1 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Dijon mustard, Wesson oil instead of olive oil

* I get those frozen squares of garlic cubes from Trader Joe's.

** We shared out recipes at our Cooking Buddies events - sometimes making extra copies or my sending out a favorite recipe on our next "mailer" - an invitation to the next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment